Our checklists are designed to help you in three fundamental ways:
a) assess various aspects of your home and help you decide what you may want to do.
b) if there is a problem which you may need to have addressed.
c) to provide information on such matters as conservation areas and responsibilities; Neighbourhood Watch and so
1. Exterior of your home- problems to look out for and vigilant maintenance.
2. Interior of your home - similarly things to look out for and what the cause may be.
3. Conservation- Reading Council guidelines on conservation; conservation area; responsibilities.
4. Security- Neighbourhood Watch: what they do, how they operate, who to contact about setting
up a scheme; advantages.
5. Your Design: design and colour scheme: how we work with you to create your design and not
impose one on you.